UKHarvest Job Description
Job Title: Education Facilitator (Sessional)
Responsible to: Head of Education
Responsible for: Education
Location: Head Office based in Donnington, with opportunities to work across West Sussex, East Sussex and Hampshire
Hourly Rate: Negotiable (depending upon skills and experience)
Education Facilitators (Sessional) are key members of the UKHarvest structure within the UKHarvest South Regional team. Working with a diverse range of service users, to ensure UKHarvest achieves its core purpose of educating the general public about food waste, nutrition and basic cooking skills.
We are seeking Education Facilitators (Sessional) who can motivate and inspire our Learners to achieve their full potential whilst on our programmes. We are seeking candidates with diverse experience in either education, food / hospitality and / or nutrition. You will work as part of a team of 6 Sessional staff delivering our successful education programmes across the South East.
- Follow Session plans provided, to deliver fun, engaging and inclusive funded educational sessions to a wide variety of Learners (varying ages from 8+ and including Young Adults to Adults of differing abilities and educational needs)
- To help achieve ambitious and challenging targets demonstrating commitment to excellence and inclusion.
- Give constructive feedback on progress to support learners as they achieve.
- Keep accurate records of attendance and assessment of learner progress.
- To ensure a safe inclusive learning environment.
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable children and /or adults.
To apply please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com referencing 'Education Facilitator' in the email subject.