Cooked roast dinner leftovers (any meat or vegetables)
1 can chopped tomatoes
150ml vegetable stock
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp oil
3 tbsp curry powder
Salt and pepper
- Place 1 tablespoon of oil in a microwave safe bowl with 1 chopped onion and 2 crushed garlic cloves.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons of curry powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with a plate that sits nicely on top and microwave on full power for 3-4 minutes, until the onion has softened.
- Chop up your cooked dinner leftovers into small equal pieces. Add your chopped leftovers to the bowl, stir well and add a can of chopped tomatoes.
- Add 150ml of hot vegetable stock and continue to microwave on full power for 6-8 minutes, until piping hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Measure half a cup of rice for 2 people, with 6 cups of water and follow the packet instructions for cooking. Drain the cooked rice and either serve straight away or set aside. Reheat your rice until piping hot if needed and serve with a dollop of natural yoghurt.