500g brussels sprouts
2 tsp Mustard
3 tsp honey
3 tsp olive/vegetable/other oil
3 tsp water
25g feta cheese
Any herb of choice
Play around with the toppings for this – instead of pinenuts why not add pepitas or any other nut.
Instead of feta you could sprinkle with parmesan or for a dairy alternative use pomegranate seeds for additional flavour.
- Preheat oven to 2000C/1800C fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Wash and then slice brussels sprouts in half.
- Add brussels sprouts to baking tray, drizzle with oil and roast for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile make your sauce, add all ingredients and stir until
- Coat soft brussels sprouts in the sauce and roast for a further 10 minutes.
- If using, toast your pinenuts on a frying pan until lightly golden.
- Transfer sprouts from baking tray to a serving dish and top with pinenuts, crumbled feta cheese and herbs of your choice.