Harvest Festival food donation appeal
Harvest Festival is being celebrated throughout the month, where farmers and growers give thanks for a successful harvest season and churches, community groups, schools and individuals give to those less fortunate.
This Harvest, we are appealing for donations of dry, tinned, long-life and ambient goods. We will distribute these donations on your behalf to the 40 charitable agencies we work with throughout the West Sussex community, who provide vital services and support to vulnerable men, women and children.
If you would like to generously give to us this Harvest, please see following the steps for donating.
Steps for donating:
- Drop off small donations directly to UKHarvest at Stonepillow Chichester Hostel St Joseph’s, Hunston Rd PO201NP. Please call UKHarvest logistics coordinator Brogan Rehill on 0333 305 7777 prior to dropping off the donation to ensure accessibility at the depot
- For large donations, please email Brogan Rehill at email@example.com to schedule a collection directly from you in the UKHarvest refrigerated van
What items can be donated?
Please donate any of these items to UKHarvest to distribute on your behalf to support local charities:
- tinned food (vegetables, fruit, meat, fish)
- spreads (butter, jam, honey etc.)
- long-life milk, juice and drinks
- dried pasta
- cooking sauces
- tea and coffee
Where will the food go?
The food will be distributed to the 40 charitable and welfare agencies we support in West Sussex to help even more people in need.
Thank you for your generosity and for helping to provide urgent food relief for people in need.