UKHarvest Job Description
Job Title: Executive Administrator
Responsible to: The CEO, UKHarvest
Location: UKHarvest, Donnington Office, Chichester
Salary: Circa £25,000 - £30,000 depending upon experience
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours a week). Some evening and weekend work will be required.
Established in 2016 and operational from 2017, UKHarvest’s head office is based in Donnington, Chichester. UKHarvest is an environmental charity, rescuing good food form going to landfill and feeding those in need. We are also a national food education charity. The Donnington Hub delivers opportunities for all to nourish the mind, body and soul. We use rescued food as a medium to empower people to cook well for less. We rescue good food from going to landfill, redistribute it free of charge to local charities and those most in need.
- To organise and provide admin support to CEO and Senior Leadership Team.
- Operate and coordinate cover of UKHarvest
- To carry out general office duties, including opening and distribution of post, maintenance of stationery, stock and postage supplies.
- To manage Outlook Calendars for CEO.
- To be responsible for the operation and efficient running of all equipment in Central Office.
- Summarise UKHarvest annual surveys.
- To be familiar with and implement the principles of social role valorisation.
How to apply:
Please send you CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing ‘Executive Administrator’ in the subject. When completing your cover letter, you should demonstrate/evidence the extent to which you have the necessary qualifications, experience, knowledge, and skills identified.
Indicative timeline of recruitment
Closing date for applications: Thursday 7th December 2023
Interviews will commence: 11th – 22nd December
Role will begin: A.S.A.P