UKHarvest Cookery Programme
Ever wanted to cook a meal but didn't know where to start? Or thought fresh ingredients were too pricey? Or want to learn about how to minimise food waste? Our 4 Week Cookery programe is totally for you!
A2 Dominion in partnership with Tescos Bags of Help have teamed up with UKHarvest. There are 15 free places for families in the Chichester area to cook along with simple budget friendly recipes to make for themselves and their families.
60 x minute group Zoom sessions will take place weekly. At the beginning of each week, a group Zoom session will allow the chance for UKHarvest to share that week’s recipe challenge, share the 'Hairy Harvester' Chef cook-a-long video and discuss any foodie questions you may have. It’s then your time to get cooking!
After the first week, we will also review how you got on during the 60 x minute Zoom and share pictures and experiences.
Each participant will...
- Receive 4 exclusive cook-a-long videos with our 'Hairy Harvester' chef.
- Receive a welcome pack with everything you will need to know about the series, including ingredients lists and top tips.
- Be involved in weekly group zoom session to share pictures of recipe success, learn about healthy eating and food waste and catch up with other participants!
- Get subscribed to our Nourish Ed newsletter
- Receive Shopping Vouchers to cover the cost of ingredients required
Plus its all completely FREE!
To register click on the button above
(IMPORTANT: MUST BE AN A2 DOMINION SERVICE USER and CHICHESTER RESIDENT)